A guide to uninstall Discover Treasure from your system
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Discover Treasure for Windows. It was created for Windows by Discover Treasure
. More information on Discover Treasure can be found here
. Please open http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
if you want to read more on Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's website. Usually the Discover Treasure program is found in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Discover Treasure's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Discover Treasure's primary executable file and it takes about 305.66 KB (312992 bytes) on disk.
Discover Treasure contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.16 KB (849056
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5765.3118
alone. You can find here a few links to other Discover Treasure releases:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discover Treasure is a program released by Discover Treasure. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Discover Treasure in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Discover Treasure:
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-14 13:11:15.260