You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Discover Treasure for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. More information on Discover Treasure can be found here
. Please open http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
if you want to read more on Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's website. Usually the Discover Treasure program is found in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Discover Treasure's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Discover Treasure's primary executable file and it takes about 305.66 KB (312992 bytes) on disk.
Discover Treasure contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.16 KB (849056
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5765.3118
alone. You can find here a few links to other Discover Treasure releases:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program released by Discover Treasure. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Discover Treasure in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The software company is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-14 13:11:15.260