Discover Treasure is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. Further information on Discover Treasure can be found here
. Click on http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
to get more information about Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Discover Treasure's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Discover Treasure's main file takes about 322.87 KB (330616 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Discover Treasure is comprised of the following executables which take 846.37 KB (866680
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5798.40279
of Discover Treasure. You can find below a few links to other Discover Treasure releases:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application released by Discover Treasure. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure program will be found automatically. When you select Discover Treasure in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The publisher is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discover Treasure in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-02 08:29:26.480