Discover Treasure is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computerDiscover Treasure
. Additional info about Discover Treasure can be read here
. You can get more details about Discover Treasure at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. Usually the Discover Treasure program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Discover Treasure. Discover Treasure's primary file takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and its name is 7za.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Discover Treasure. They take about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5909.2166
of Discover Treasure. Click on the links below for other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application marketed by the software company Discover Treasure. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure application will be found automatically. When you click Discover Treasure in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-03 09:01:17.733