Discover Treasure is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. More information about Discover Treasure can be found here
. Click on http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
to get more data about Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's website. Discover Treasure is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Discover Treasure is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 363.63 KB (372352 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Discover Treasure installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 887.13 KB (908416
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (363.63 KB)
The current web page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5900.38129
only. For other Discover Treasure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application offered by the software company Discover Treasure. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover Treasure program will be found very quickly. After you click Discover Treasure in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discover Treasure in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-27 08:27:16.920