Discover Treasure is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. More information about Discover Treasure can be found here
. Click on http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
to get more data about Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's website. Discover Treasure is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Discover Treasure is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 363.63 KB (372352 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Discover Treasure installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 887.13 KB (908416
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (363.63 KB)
The current web page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5900.38129
only. For other Discover Treasure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application offered by the software company Discover Treasure. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure app will be found very quickly. When you click Discover Treasure in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The software company is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discover Treasure in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-27 08:27:16.920