A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PC
This web page is about Discover Treasure for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by Discover Treasure
. You can read more on Discover Treasure or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Discover Treasure at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. Discover Treasure is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Discover Treasure is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and occupies 322.87 KB (330616 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Discover Treasure. They occupy 846.37 KB (866680
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.87 KB)
This page is about Discover Treasure version 2.0.5841.38622
only. For more Discover Treasure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discover Treasure is an application marketed by Discover Treasure. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Discover Treasure in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Discover Treasure:
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Discover Treasure supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-30 07:26:08.280