Discover Treasure is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PCDiscover Treasure
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Discover Treasure. Click on http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
to get more information about Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's website. Usually the Discover Treasure application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Discover Treasure is C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 363.56 KB (372288 bytes) on disk.
Discover Treasure contains of the executables below. They take 887.06 KB (908352
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (363.56 KB)
This info is about Discover Treasure version 2.0.5876.2385
alone. You can find here a few links to other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application marketed by the software company Discover Treasure. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Discover Treasure from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Discover Treasure in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-15 05:56:58.243