A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computer
Discover Treasure is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by Discover Treasure
. Take a look here
for more details on Discover Treasure. You can see more info about Discover Treasure at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. Discover Treasure is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Discover Treasure is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 363.63 KB (372352 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Discover Treasure. They occupy about 887.13 KB (908416
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (363.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5895.9443
of Discover Treasure. For more Discover Treasure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
How to erase Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discover Treasure is an application marketed by the software company Discover Treasure. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Discover Treasure in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The publisher is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-21 15:23:37.927