Discover Treasure is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PCDiscover Treasure
. Take a look here
for more info on Discover Treasure. Click on http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
to get more info about Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's website. Usually the Discover Treasure application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure folder, depending on the user's option during install. Discover Treasure's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 322.85 KB (330600 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Discover Treasure. They occupy about 846.35 KB (866664
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5853.15783
of Discover Treasure. You can find below a few links to other Discover Treasure releases:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program marketed by Discover Treasure. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Discover Treasure in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The publisher is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-10 19:09:17.050