How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your system
This info is about Discover Treasure for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by Discover Treasure
. Further information on Discover Treasure can be found here
. Click on http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
to get more information about Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's website. Discover Treasure is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove Discover Treasure by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 322.88 KB (330624 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Discover Treasure. They occupy an average of 846.38 KB (866688
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5813.31313
of Discover Treasure. Click on the links below for other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall Discover Treasure with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discover Treasure is an application offered by Discover Treasure. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discover Treasure or simply click the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Discover Treasure in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-02 05:46:50.520