This page contains detailed information on how to remove Discover Treasure for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. You can read more on Discover Treasure or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
if you want to read more on Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's website. Discover Treasure is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder, depending on the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Discover Treasure. The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 305.89 KB (313232 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Discover Treasure. They take an average of 829.39 KB (849296
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.89 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5779.34827
of Discover Treasure. Click on the links below for other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program offered by the software company Discover Treasure. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discover Treasure or simply click the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover Treasure app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Discover Treasure in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The publisher is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-29 07:10:02.293