A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your system
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Discover Treasure for Windows. The Windows version was developed by Discover Treasure
. Go over here
for more information on Discover Treasure. You can get more details related to Discover Treasure at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Discover Treasure. Uninstaller.exe is the Discover Treasure's main executable file and it takes approximately 322.84 KB (330584 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Discover Treasure. They occupy an average of 846.34 KB (866648
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.84 KB)
This web page is about Discover Treasure version 2.0.5870.1152
alone. Click on the links below for other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
How to erase Discover Treasure with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discover Treasure is an application offered by the software company Discover Treasure. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discover Treasure or simply click the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover Treasure application will be found automatically. After you select Discover Treasure in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Discover Treasure:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-27 09:20:28.840