You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Discover Treasure for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. Go over here
for more information on Discover Treasure. You can get more details related to Discover Treasure at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Discover Treasure. Uninstaller.exe is the Discover Treasure's main executable file and it takes approximately 322.84 KB (330584 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Discover Treasure. They occupy an average of 846.34 KB (866648
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.84 KB)
This web page is about Discover Treasure version 2.0.5870.1152
alone. Click on the links below for other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application offered by the software company Discover Treasure. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Discover Treasure with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover Treasure program will be found automatically. After you select Discover Treasure in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The software company is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Discover Treasure in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-27 09:20:28.840