Discover Treasure is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. You can read more on Discover Treasure or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
to get more information about Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Discover Treasure by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 363.63 KB (372360 bytes).
The executables below are part of Discover Treasure. They occupy an average of 887.13 KB (908424
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (363.63 KB)
The current page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5894.31033
alone. For other Discover Treasure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application marketed by Discover Treasure. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Discover Treasure with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discover Treasure or simply click the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure application will be found automatically. When you select Discover Treasure in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The publisher is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discover Treasure in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-21 03:40:20.187