This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Discover Treasure for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computerDiscover Treasure
. Further information on Discover Treasure can be found here
. Please open http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
if you want to read more on Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's page. Discover Treasure is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Discover Treasure is C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Discover Treasure contains of the executables below. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5753.35490
alone. Click on the links below for other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program marketed by the software company Discover Treasure. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Discover Treasure with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Discover Treasure in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discover Treasure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 11:32:54.927