This info is about Discover Treasure for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PCDiscover Treasure
. Additional info about Discover Treasure can be found here
. More information about Discover Treasure can be found at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. Discover Treasure is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove Discover Treasure by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 322.87 KB (330616 bytes).
Discover Treasure contains of the executables below. They take 846.37 KB (866680
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5787.29445
of Discover Treasure. For other Discover Treasure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application offered by Discover Treasure. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure app will be found very quickly. After you click Discover Treasure in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discover Treasure supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 00:48:25.603