This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Discover Treasure for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PCDiscover Treasure
. More data about Discover Treasure can be seen here
. More info about the app Discover Treasure can be found at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. Discover Treasure is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Discover Treasure is C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Discover Treasure's main file takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is named 7za.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Discover Treasure. They take about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5790.16861
alone. For other Discover Treasure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application offered by the software company Discover Treasure. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure program will be found automatically. When you select Discover Treasure in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The publisher is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discover Treasure in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-08 06:40:06.500