This page contains complete information on how to remove Discover Treasure for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. Further information on Discover Treasure can be seen here
. You can see more info on Discover Treasure at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. Discover Treasure is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure directory, regulated by the user's decision. Discover Treasure's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 322.88 KB (330624 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Discover Treasure. They occupy about 846.38 KB (866688
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.88 KB)
The current page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5838.24213
only. For other Discover Treasure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application offered by Discover Treasure. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Discover Treasure in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discover Treasure supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 23:50:43.270