Discover Treasure is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PCDiscover Treasure
. More information about Discover Treasure can be seen here
. Click on http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
to get more data about Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's website. Discover Treasure is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder, regulated by the user's choice. Discover Treasure's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 305.65 KB (312984 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Discover Treasure contains of the executables below. They take 829.15 KB (849048
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5752.24695
of Discover Treasure. Click on the links below for other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program by Discover Treasure. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure application will be found very quickly. After you click Discover Treasure in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discover Treasure supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 23:31:42.753