You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Discover Treasure for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PCDiscover Treasure
. Go over here
for more details on Discover Treasure. You can see more info related to Discover Treasure at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. Usually the Discover Treasure application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Discover Treasure is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 322.83 KB (330576 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Discover Treasure. They take an average of 846.33 KB (866640
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.83 KB)
The current page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5790.7860
alone. For more Discover Treasure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program released by Discover Treasure. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover Treasure program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Discover Treasure in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discover Treasure supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 14:15:38.400