This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Discover Treasure for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. You can read more on Discover Treasure or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Discover Treasure can be seen at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Discover Treasure is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Discover Treasure's primary file takes about 305.65 KB (312984 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Discover Treasure. They occupy 829.15 KB (849048
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5753.17481
of Discover Treasure. You can find below info on other releases of Discover Treasure:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application by the software company Discover Treasure. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Discover Treasure from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure application will be found automatically. After you click Discover Treasure in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The publisher is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discover Treasure supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 18:49:13.473