This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Discover Treasure for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PCDiscover Treasure
. Further information on Discover Treasure can be seen here
. More data about the software Discover Treasure can be seen at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Discover Treasure. The program's main executable file occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is labeled 7za.exe.
Discover Treasure is composed of the following executables which take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5831.20611
of Discover Treasure. You can find below info on other versions of Discover Treasure:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application by the software company Discover Treasure. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover Treasure app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Discover Treasure in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discover Treasure in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-12 19:03:39.053