Discover Treasure is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PCDiscover Treasure
. Go over here
for more info on Discover Treasure. More info about the application Discover Treasure can be found at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Discover Treasure is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 305.65 KB (312984 bytes) on disk.
Discover Treasure contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.15 KB (849048
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5752.33687
of Discover Treasure. Click on the links below for other Discover Treasure versions:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application offered by the software company Discover Treasure. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover Treasure program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Discover Treasure in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discover Treasure in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 04:03:28.800