You can find below details on how to uninstall Discover Treasure for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. Take a look here
for more info on Discover Treasure. Click on http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
to get more details about Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's website. Discover Treasure is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Discover Treasure. The program's main executable file has a size of 322.84 KB (330584 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Discover Treasure contains of the executables below. They occupy 846.34 KB (866648
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5838.6212
of Discover Treasure. You can find below info on other versions of Discover Treasure:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application released by the software company Discover Treasure. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discover Treasure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". If it exists on your system the Discover Treasure program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Discover Treasure in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discover Treasure supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 15:33:40.117