Discover Treasure is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your systemDiscover Treasure
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Discover Treasure. You can see more info on Discover Treasure at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Discover Treasure's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 322.87 KB (330616 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
Discover Treasure contains of the executables below. They occupy 846.37 KB (866680
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.87 KB)
This data is about Discover Treasure version 2.0.5836.11609
only. You can find below info on other versions of Discover Treasure:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discover Treasure
Discover Treasure is a program marketed by the software company Discover Treasure. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Discover Treasure from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discover Treasure or simply click the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". If it is installed on your PC the Discover Treasure application will be found very quickly. When you select Discover Treasure in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The publisher is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your computer, nor are we saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discover Treasure in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-24 17:51:45.100