AtuZi is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AtuZi from your PCAtuZi
. Check out here
for more details on AtuZi. Please follow http://a-tu-zi.com/support
if you want to read more on AtuZi on AtuZi's page. AtuZi is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for AtuZi is C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 235.21 KB (240860 bytes) on disk and is called AtuZiUninstall.exe.
AtuZi installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 235.21 KB (240860
bytes) on disk.
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.05.14.164701
of AtuZi. You can find below a few links to other AtuZi releases:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program released by the software company AtuZi. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AtuZi or simply activate the Search field and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AtuZi in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The publisher is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AtuZi in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 14:08:09.927