You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AtuZi for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AtuZi from your systemAtuZi
. More information on AtuZi can be seen here
. Click on http://a-tu-zi.com/support
to get more facts about AtuZi on AtuZi's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall AtuZi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.71 MB (1791256 bytes) on disk and is labeled AtuZi.BOAS.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in AtuZi. They take 7.91 MB (8289738
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AtuZiUn.exe (546.27 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.21 KB)
- utilAtuZi.exe (516.27 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZi.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- AtuZi.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- AtuZi.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.27 KB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.27 KB)
- AtuZi.expext.exe (99.27 KB)
- AtuZi.PurBrowse64.exe (344.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.05.10.084623
of AtuZi. You can find below info on other application versions of AtuZi:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program marketed by the software company AtuZi. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AtuZi from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AtuZi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi application will be found automatically. After you click AtuZi in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the application is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AtuZi supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130