AtuZi is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AtuZi from your computerAtuZi
. More info about AtuZi can be seen here
. Please follow http://a-tu-zi.com/support
if you want to read more on AtuZi on AtuZi's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling AtuZi is C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled AtuZiUninstall.exe and it has a size of 235.23 KB (240879 bytes).
AtuZi contains of the executables below. They occupy 235.23 KB (240879
bytes) on disk.
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.23 KB)
The current page applies to AtuZi version 2014.05.16.224738
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AtuZi:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is an application offered by AtuZi. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AtuZi from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AtuZi or simply click the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". If it is installed on your PC the AtuZi program will be found very quickly. After you click AtuZi in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The publisher is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AtuZi in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-16 07:10:37.760