This page is about AtuZi for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AtuZi from your PCAtuZi
. Take a look here
where you can read more on AtuZi. Click on http://a-tu-zi.com/support
to get more data about AtuZi on AtuZi's website. AtuZi is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for AtuZi is C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe REP_. AtuZi.BOAS.exe is the AtuZi's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.71 MB (1791256 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AtuZi. They occupy about 8.13 MB (8528359
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUn.exe (530.77 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.24 KB)
- updateAtuZi.exe (400.77 KB)
- AtuZi.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- AtuZi.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- AtuZi.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.27 KB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.27 KB)
- AtuZi.expext.exe (99.27 KB)
- AtuZi.PurBrowse.exe (289.77 KB)
- utilAtuZi.exe (396.77 KB)
The current page applies to AtuZi version 2014.05.24.030536
alone. For more AtuZi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program marketed by the software company AtuZi. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AtuZi with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". If it is installed on your PC the AtuZi application will be found automatically. After you select AtuZi in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The publisher is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AtuZi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-28 11:29:33.467