You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AtuZi for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall AtuZi from your systemAtuZi
. More information on AtuZi can be found here
. You can read more about related to AtuZi at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. Usually the AtuZi application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi folder, depending on the user's option during setup. AtuZi's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 235.12 KB (240758 bytes) on disk and is named AtuZiUninstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of AtuZi. They take about 1.04 MB (1094542
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.12 KB)
- updateAtuZi.exe (310.27 KB)
The current page applies to AtuZi version 2014.05.25.030547
alone. For more AtuZi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is an application offered by the software company AtuZi. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AtuZi from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AtuZi or simply activate the Search field and type in "AtuZi". If it exists on your system the AtuZi program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AtuZi in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The publisher is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AtuZi supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-30 16:01:08.497