You can find below details on how to remove AtuZi for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AtuZi from your PCAtuZi
. Go over here
where you can get more info on AtuZi. More details about the application AtuZi can be found at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. Usually the AtuZi program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing AtuZi is C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. AtuZiUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 234.65 KB (240281 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with AtuZi. They take about 234.65 KB (240281
bytes) on disk.
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (234.65 KB)
This data is about AtuZi version 2014.05.07.222927
only. You can find below a few links to other AtuZi releases:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is an application by AtuZi. Some computer users decide to erase it. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AtuZi from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". If it exists on your system the AtuZi application will be found automatically. When you click AtuZi in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the program is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AtuZi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:28:03.440