This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AtuZi for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AtuZi from your systemAtuZi
. More information about AtuZi can be found here
. Click on http://a-tu-zi.com/support
to get more details about AtuZi on AtuZi's website. AtuZi is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi directory, subject to the user's decision. AtuZi's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. AtuZiUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 235.23 KB (240878 bytes) on disk.
AtuZi contains of the executables below. They occupy 235.23 KB (240878
bytes) on disk.
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.23 KB)
This page is about AtuZi version 2014.05.11.164634
only. Click on the links below for other AtuZi versions:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is an application released by AtuZi. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AtuZi from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi app will be found very quickly. When you select AtuZi in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the application is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AtuZi supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-10 17:33:51.270