This web page is about AtuZi for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AtuZi from your computerAtuZi
. You can read more on AtuZi or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on AtuZi at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for AtuZi is C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. AtuZi's primary file takes about 94.27 KB (96536 bytes) and is named AtuZi.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside AtuZi. They take about 1.68 MB (1759561
bytes) on disk.
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.23 KB)
- utilAtuZi.exe (315.77 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter.exe (94.27 KB)
- AtuZi.PurBrowse.exe (233.77 KB)
This info is about AtuZi version 2014.05.11.124633
only. Click on the links below for other AtuZi versions:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program by AtuZi. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AtuZi from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AtuZi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". If it is installed on your PC the AtuZi application will be found very quickly. After you select AtuZi in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the program is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AtuZi in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 14:56:52.943