AtuZi is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall AtuZi from your systemAtuZi
. Check out here
where you can find out more on AtuZi. Please follow http://a-tu-zi.com/support
if you want to read more on AtuZi on AtuZi's website. AtuZi is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. AtuZi's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 235.56 KB (241211 bytes) on disk and is titled AtuZiUninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed along with AtuZi. They occupy about 1.25 MB (1313339
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.56 KB)
This web page is about AtuZi version 2014.07.14.200626
only. You can find below a few links to other AtuZi releases:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is an application by AtuZi. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". If it exists on your system the AtuZi program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AtuZi in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the program is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AtuZi supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-22 17:59:52.623