You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AtuZi for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall AtuZi from your computerAtuZi
. Go over here
for more information on AtuZi. Click on http://a-tu-zi.com/support
to get more facts about AtuZi on AtuZi's website. Usually the AtuZi program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi directory, depending on the user's option during setup. AtuZi's primary file takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is named 7za.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in AtuZi. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This data is about AtuZi version 2014.04.23.134324
only. You can find below a few links to other AtuZi versions:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is an application released by AtuZi. Some people decide to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AtuZi in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AtuZi supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-19 11:41:47.967