This web page is about AtuZi for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AtuZi from your computerAtuZi
. You can read more on AtuZi or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about AtuZi at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AtuZi. The program's main executable file is named AtuZiUninstall.exe and occupies 235.23 KB (240879 bytes).
AtuZi contains of the executables below. They take 758.73 KB (776943
bytes) on disk.
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The current page applies to AtuZi version 2014.05.20.221020
only. Click on the links below for other AtuZi versions:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is an application offered by AtuZi. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AtuZi from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AtuZi in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the application is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AtuZi in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-14 15:51:49.680