You can find on this page details on how to remove AtuZi for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall AtuZi from your computerAtuZi
. Go over here
where you can find out more on AtuZi. More information about AtuZi can be found at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. AtuZi is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall AtuZi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe REP_. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. 7za.exe is the AtuZi's main executable file and it occupies close to 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AtuZi. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to AtuZi version 2014.06.16.181021
alone. Click on the links below for other AtuZi versions:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program released by the software company AtuZi. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AtuZi from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". If it is installed on your PC the AtuZi app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AtuZi in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the application is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AtuZi in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-04 15:44:32.070