This page is about AtuZi for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AtuZi from your PCAtuZi
. You can find out more on AtuZi or check for application updates here
. More information about AtuZi can be seen at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. Usually the AtuZi application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling AtuZi is C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe REP_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 94.27 KB (96536 bytes) on disk and is called AtuZi.BrowserAdapter.exe.
AtuZi is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.35 MB (1417742
bytes) on disk:
- AtuZiUn.exe (530.77 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.97 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter.exe (94.27 KB)
The current page applies to AtuZi version 2014.05.04.090729
only. For more AtuZi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is an application by the software company AtuZi. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AtuZi from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AtuZi or simply click the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi app will be found very quickly. After you click AtuZi in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The publisher is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AtuZi in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 16:06:37.490