You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AtuZi for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AtuZi from your PCAtuZi
. Take a look here
for more info on AtuZi. More information about AtuZi can be found at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove AtuZi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled AtuZiUninstall.exe and its approximative size is 235.51 KB (241164 bytes).
The executables below are part of AtuZi. They take an average of 1.25 MB (1313292
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.51 KB)
The current web page applies to AtuZi version 2014.06.10.130148
alone. Click on the links below for other AtuZi versions:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is an application offered by the software company AtuZi. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AtuZi with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AtuZi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". If it is installed on your PC the AtuZi app will be found automatically. When you select AtuZi in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the program is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AtuZi in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-12 21:47:25.830