AtuZi is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall AtuZi from your computerAtuZi
. Open here
for more info on AtuZi. More data about the app AtuZi can be found at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. Usually the AtuZi application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for AtuZi is C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. AtuZi's primary file takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and its name is 7za.exe.
The executable files below are part of AtuZi. They occupy about 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to AtuZi version 2014.08.04.143022
alone. You can find below a few links to other AtuZi releases:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is an application released by the software company AtuZi. Some computer users try to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AtuZi from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". If it is installed on your PC the AtuZi application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AtuZi in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The software company is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AtuZi in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-07 12:19:34.740