AtuZi is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall AtuZi from your systemAtuZi
. More information on AtuZi can be seen here
. More information about AtuZi can be seen at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. Usually the AtuZi application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi folder, depending on the user's option during setup. AtuZi's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. AtuZi.BrowserAdapter.exe is the AtuZi's primary executable file and it occupies about 105.69 KB (108224 bytes) on disk.
AtuZi contains of the executables below. They take 2.84 MB (2974989
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.33 KB)
- utilAtuZi.exe (640.69 KB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.69 KB)
- AtuZi.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.19 KB)
- AtuZi.expext.exe (112.69 KB)
The current page applies to AtuZi version 2014.06.25.181148
alone. For other AtuZi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is an application released by the software company AtuZi. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AtuZi with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AtuZi or simply activate the Search field and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi application will be found very quickly. After you click AtuZi in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtuZi:
- The software company is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AtuZi in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-13 07:25:10.327