AtuZi is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AtuZi from your computerAtuZi
. More information on AtuZi can be seen here
. Click on http://a-tu-zi.com/support
to get more info about AtuZi on AtuZi's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling AtuZi is C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. AtuZi's main file takes around 236.14 KB (241808 bytes) and is named AtuZiUninstall.exe.
AtuZi installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 759.64 KB (777872
bytes) on disk.
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (236.14 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
This info is about AtuZi version 2014.04.23.094323
only. Click on the links below for other AtuZi versions:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program marketed by the software company AtuZi. Some users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AtuZi or simply click the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". If it is installed on your PC the AtuZi program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AtuZi in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the program is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AtuZi in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 01:12:56.823