AtuZi is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AtuZi from your PCAtuZi
. Open here
for more details on AtuZi. More info about the application AtuZi can be seen at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. Usually the AtuZi program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi folder, depending on the user's option during setup. AtuZi's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. AtuZi's main file takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is called 7za.exe.
AtuZi installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2014.07.05.101321
of AtuZi. You can find below a few links to other AtuZi versions:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program by AtuZi. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AtuZi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". If it exists on your system the AtuZi application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AtuZi in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtuZi:
- The software company is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AtuZi supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-03 08:10:35.320