This page contains complete information on how to uninstall AtuZi for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AtuZi from your computerAtuZi
. You can read more on AtuZi or check for application updates here
. Please open http://a-tu-zi.com/support
if you want to read more on AtuZi on AtuZi's page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for AtuZi is C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. AtuZi's main file takes around 235.54 KB (241194 bytes) and its name is AtuZiUninstall.exe.
AtuZi contains of the executables below. They take 2.49 MB (2615210
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.54 KB)
- updateAtuZi.exe (631.19 KB)
- utilAtuZi.exe (640.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.07.25.022830
of AtuZi. Click on the links below for other AtuZi versions:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program by the software company AtuZi. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AtuZi from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AtuZi or simply click the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi application will be found very quickly. After you click AtuZi in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The software company is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AtuZi in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-18 07:46:04.020