You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AtuZi for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AtuZi from your systemAtuZi
. More info about AtuZi can be found here
. Please open http://a-tu-zi.com/support
if you want to read more on AtuZi on AtuZi's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi directory (same installation drive as Windows). AtuZi's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe REP_. AtuZi's main file takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is called 7za.exe.
The executables below are part of AtuZi. They occupy about 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
This info is about AtuZi version 2014.05.23.070523
alone. For more AtuZi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program marketed by the software company AtuZi. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AtuZi with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AtuZi or simply activate the Search field and type in "AtuZi". If it is installed on your PC the AtuZi app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AtuZi in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtuZi:
- The publisher is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AtuZi supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-22 02:24:32.013