You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AtuZi for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AtuZi from your computerAtuZi
. Additional info about AtuZi can be found here
. Please follow http://a-tu-zi.com/support
if you want to read more on AtuZi on AtuZi's page. AtuZi is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling AtuZi is C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. AtuZiUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 235.45 KB (241103 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AtuZi. They take an average of 758.95 KB (777167
bytes) on disk.
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.45 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
This web page is about AtuZi version 2014.07.10.040535
alone. For other AtuZi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program marketed by the software company AtuZi. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AtuZi from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AtuZi or simply click the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". If it exists on your system the AtuZi application will be found automatically. When you click AtuZi in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtuZi:
- The publisher is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AtuZi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-27 06:15:31.027