You can find on this page details on how to remove AtuZi for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AtuZi from your PCAtuZi
. Further information on AtuZi can be found here
. Click on http://a-tu-zi.com/support
to get more facts about AtuZi on AtuZi's website. AtuZi is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi folder, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for AtuZi is C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe. 7za.exe is the AtuZi's primary executable file and it occupies around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
AtuZi is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk:
This data is about AtuZi version 2014.06.20.181102
alone. Click on the links below for other AtuZi versions:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program by the software company AtuZi. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AtuZi with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AtuZi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AtuZi in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The software company is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AtuZi supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 08:10:21.970