This info is about AtuZi for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall AtuZi from your systemAtuZi
. Check out here
for more information on AtuZi. More information about the app AtuZi can be seen at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. AtuZi is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for AtuZi is C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe REP_. AtuZiUninstall.exe is the AtuZi's main executable file and it occupies approximately 235.48 KB (241133 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in AtuZi. They occupy 1.25 MB (1313261
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.06.16.021015
of AtuZi. You can find below info on other releases of AtuZi:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program marketed by AtuZi. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AtuZi from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AtuZi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AtuZi". If it is installed on your PC the AtuZi app will be found very quickly. When you click AtuZi in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The software company is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AtuZi in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-29 11:09:59.393