You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AtuZi for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AtuZi from your computerAtuZi
. Additional info about AtuZi can be seen here
. More details about the application AtuZi can be found at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\AtuZi folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall AtuZi. AtuZi.expext.exe is the AtuZi's primary executable file and it takes around 106.50 KB (109056 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AtuZi. They occupy an average of 3.20 MB (3350474
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUn.exe (556.27 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.17 KB)
- utilAtuZi.exe (634.50 KB)
- AtuZi.expext.exe (106.50 KB)
- AtuZi.Plinx.exe (58.00 KB)
This page is about AtuZi version 2014.05.23.110523
alone. Click on the links below for other AtuZi versions:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program offered by the software company AtuZi. Some people try to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AtuZi from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". If it exists on your system the AtuZi program will be found automatically. When you click AtuZi in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the program is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AtuZi in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-07 20:21:35.827