A way to uninstall AtuZi from your PC
You can find below details on how to uninstall AtuZi for Windows. It is made by AtuZi
. Open here
for more info on AtuZi. Please follow http://a-tu-zi.com/support
if you want to read more on AtuZi on AtuZi's web page. Usually the AtuZi application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall AtuZi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe REP_. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. AtuZi's main file takes about 365.08 KB (373844 bytes) and its name is AtuZiUn.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in AtuZi. They occupy 1.38 MB (1445972
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUn.exe (365.08 KB)
The current web page applies to AtuZi version 2014.06.27.141207
alone. For more AtuZi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
How to erase AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
AtuZi is an application by AtuZi. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AtuZi or simply activate the Search field and type in "AtuZi". If it exists on your system the AtuZi app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AtuZi in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AtuZi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AtuZi:
- The software company is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed AtuZi:
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, we are not saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AtuZi in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-13 17:08:22.510