AtuZi is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AtuZi from your systemAtuZi
. Check out here
where you can read more on AtuZi. Click on http://a-tu-zi.com/support
to get more data about AtuZi on AtuZi's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove AtuZi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe REP_. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. AtuZi's primary file takes about 280.27 KB (287000 bytes) and is named AtuZi.PurBrowse64.exe.
AtuZi contains of the executables below. They take 2.14 MB (2243028
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AtuZiUn.exe (530.77 KB)
- AtuZiUninstall.exe (235.36 KB)
- utilAtuZi.exe (310.27 KB)
- AtuZi.PurBrowse64.exe (280.27 KB)
This info is about AtuZi version 2014.06.04.090050
alone. Click on the links below for other AtuZi versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AtuZi we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall AtuZi:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove AtuZi:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\0
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZi.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe
Additional registry values that you should clean:
AtuZi is an application marketed by AtuZi. Some users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AtuZi from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AtuZi or simply activate the Search field and type in "AtuZi". The AtuZi program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AtuZi in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The software company is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AtuZi.
8. After uninstalling AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AtuZi that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AtuZi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AtuZi by AtuZi from your computer, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AtuZi supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-30 15:45:15.553