This page contains detailed information on how to remove AtuZi for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AtuZi from your systemAtuZi
. Further information on AtuZi can be seen here
. More information about AtuZi can be seen at http://a-tu-zi.com/support
. Usually the AtuZi application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AtuZi. 7za.exe is the AtuZi's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
AtuZi installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This data is about AtuZi version 2014.06.24.211103
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AtuZi:
...click to view all...
AtuZi is a program marketed by AtuZi. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase AtuZi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AtuZi from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AtuZi or simply click the Search field and type in "AtuZi". If it is installed on your PC the AtuZi program will be found automatically. After you select AtuZi in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AtuZi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AtuZi:
- The web site of the application is: http://a-tu-zi.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AtuZi\AtuZiuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AtuZi.
8. After removing AtuZi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AtuZi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AtuZi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AtuZi by AtuZi from your PC, nor are we saying that AtuZi by AtuZi is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AtuZi in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-19 12:59:36.577